Monday, November 2, 2009

almost time

Ok, well i have been failing at keeping this blog updated. I have started about five of them but i get interrupted half way through and never finish or publish what I have already done. so now to bring you all up to speed. Cross Vegas and the Star crossed weekend did not quite go as planned. legs weren't quite there, i'm sure being in a car for 14 hours didn't help to much but O well still early season. came back home and took the next weekend off then did some local races where legs started to feel better. still not finishing where I would like to be but hopefully everything will fall into place once I get to belgium in 9 very very short days.
This past friday was my last day of work which is an awesome feeling. i know that i have no room to talk since most people have been working for years upon years and i have been at this job only 9 short months. but since i am done there is no reason not to be excited. already have one of the bikes packed up in the bike bag. Thanks a bunch to Max Jenkins for letting me borrow his bike bag saved me a ton of money.
Looking forward to a hard week of training since im sure next week will be very very busy with a superprestige race 3 days after i arrive in belgium im jumping into this full steam. Just to let everyone reading this now and in the future this season in belgium is going to be a complete learning experience so i am going to try to be satisfied with anything i can get every little tip and trick to racing that I learn will not be taken for granted. i understand that the racing over there is a completely different level so i am not expecting any amazing results. but none the less i am completely ready to dig deep into myself to try and show those belgians that the americans can do well in belgium.

ok well thats all for now will do my best to update before i leave if not im sure ill have some time while sitting in the airport hopefully jpows airport ninja tips can save me some money while checking my bike bag
Brandon Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment